In order to maximize opportunities for students and preserve the integrity of the recruiting program, the Career Services Office has developed the set of policies and expectations below. Failure to comply may result in the loss of recruiting privileges.
- You must use your own account and not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Students must accurately represent their academic and personal history on their profile and any documentation submitted as part of their application. This includes, but is not limited to, academic achievement, institutions and fields of study and work authorization.
- Before submitting your resume to an organization, you should thoroughly research the organization and the position requirements to see if the opportunity is something in which you are sincerely interested. You are not permitted to indiscriminately send out mass resumes, as it will damage your professional reputation and weaken the overall perception of LUMS students.
- Similarly, employers expect you to come prepared for interviews. This includes an understanding of the industry, their organization, and the position for which you are applying. You are expected to do research and prepare for interviews in advance.
- When you cancel interviews with insufficient time for the slot to be filled by another candidate, you are damaging your own reputation, adversely affecting other LUMS students, and wasting the time of employers. Students are required to give two full business days’ notice to cancel an interview. Otherwise, you will be subject to immediate consequences, which may include suspension of recruiting privileges.
- Arriving late or failure to appear for a scheduled interview is a serious breach of professional ethics. If you arrive late or do not show up for an interview, you will be subject to immediate consequences, which may include suspension of recruiting privileges.
- Students participating in the on-campus recruiting program may not schedule a second round interview with an employer that is in conflict with a previously scheduled first round interview and/or academic commitment. If you feel that an employer is pressuring you to take a second round interview at a specific date/time that causes you difficulty, please contact the CSO.
Accepting an Offer
- Any student who withdraws acceptance of (i.e. reneges) an offer obtained through the on-campus recruiting program will be subject to immediate consequences, which may include suspension of recruiting privileges.
- Once you have accepted an offer you must remove yourself from any other interview processes you have started. Contact CSO immediately if you need assistance cancelling interviews scheduled through on-campus recruiting.
If you are experiencing any issues logging into or registering for portal, please review our troubleshooting section. If you still are unable to login, please contact us at email@example.com
Who sees my registration?
Only CSO personnel have access to the registration information of users. They have the ability to run reports and send out targeted emails based upon registration information.
**Lahore University of Management Sciences and the Career Services Office do not make any representations or warranties about the parties that utilize this site or the accuracy of the information provided by the parties**
Lahore University of Management Sciences and the Career Services Office shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the site and/or the information contained therein. There is nominal screening of postings, but it is the responsibility of each user to do his or her due diligence before interviewing with or accepting an offer from any company posting a job listing on this site.
These postings are for the use of LUMS students only and should not be shared with other job seekers. To do so is a detriment to the LUMS community and is highly inadvisable.