• LUMS Medical Center set up in collaboration with National Hospital.
• Inaugurated on June 27, 2018 (Operations commenced from May 2018).
• Emergency medical care facility for the entire LUMS Community.
• Further treatment/diagnosis referred to National Hospital Medical Center by doctors where required.
• The facility is available 24 hours, 7 days a week including all national holidays.
• THREE SHIFT operations. (8 AM - 2 PM, 2 PM - 8 PM and from 8 PM to 8 AM).
• A Doctor + two Nurses (1 male & 1 female) are on duty in each shift
• FOUR bed facility with all basic/prescription medicines for instant treatment, an on call ambulance service. Equipped with ECG Machine, Oxygen Provisions, Glucometer and Vital Signs Apparatus etc.
Governance under Student Support Service:
• Computerized registration of patients’ data plus medication given
• All requisitions for supplies are audited and approved by SSS to ensure efficiency, effective recording and tracking of all supplies.
• Implementation of SOPs are through regular audits and visits by the designated staff to ensure efficiency.
• Troubleshooting after working hours has also been implemented to ensure timely and effective resolutions.
• Dedicated housekeeping at regular intervals throughout the day to ensure cleanliness.
Phone: +92-42-5608000 Ext. 2543