Entrepreneurship is the only solution to the devastating job deficit that Pakistan is facing today, and the LUMS Entrepreneurial Society is playing its part by supporting the local entrepreneurial ecosystem with sustainable student-run initiatives.
Muhammad Sarim Raza
To become the largest entrepreneurial society in the world and to support the global entrepreneurial ecosystem through student-run initiatives.
To contribute to the entrepreneurial landscape of Pakistan through student-run initiatives, with a keen focus on sustainable initiatives and to have a greater global presence with even more international participation.
Our Core Values
- Reach at least 8000 people directly or indirectly
- Conduct at least 5 events with external participants throughout the year
- Help start at least 5 entrepreneurial ventures
- Work with local entrepreneurial stakeholders to encourage youth based entrepreneurial ventures
- Maximize host team participation and motivation
- Maximize the host team's entrepreneurial capacity
- Won the best delegation in Rome Business Game
- Successfully carried out first of its kind boot camp
- Won multiple awards at Nascon ‘19
- Young Leader’s and Entrepreneurial Summit
- Hult Prize
- SOP Chapter
- LUMS Entrepreneurial Boot camp