Jump to navigation
- The resident providing illegal stay to a Luminite shall be charged Rs. 5,000 as fine whereas if he/she is found guilty in providing stay to an Outsider or an Alumni, the housing may cancel the resident’s occupancy for the current semester.
- The Luminite shall be penalized with the same fine as the resident i.e. Rs. 5,000.
- Should the Luminite be held liable for such an offense in future, the housing department may double the penalty i.e. Rs 5,000 to Rs. 10,000.
- The Alumni shall be banned to enter LUMS premises for a duration of six (6) months.
- The Outsider shall be banned to enter LUMS premises permanently.
- In aggravated circumstances, consequences may be more serious including a referral to DC.