- Students must directly email maintenance complains to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, roll-number, building and room number must be clearly mentioned.
- At least 24 hours must be allowed for the repair work to complete.
- If the repair work is still pending, it should be followed up with the Housing Officer.
- The Housing Officer will maintain a record of when the room was visited, the job performed and the name and contact information of the vendor.
- LUMS reserves the right to enter the residential rooms for maintenance and repair purposes without prior permission or notice unless otherwise notified by the student.
Emergency repair and Maintenance
- For emergency repair and maintenance work over the weekends, please contact
- LUMS Campus Security at Ext: 2560 or
- Facilities and Engineering at Ext: 2504 Open round the clock
All Residential buildings undergo a complete repair and maintenance check during the summer break. Facilities and Engineering ensures that the required maintenance is carried out so that the buildings are ready when the students arrive for the new academic year.
Repair and maintenance assistance is provided for the following
- Mechanical Noise/Failure
- Pest control
- Power/Electrical Service