Jump to navigation
Code of Conduct
- Students engaging in willful abuse or destruction of University property will result in being reported to the OSA Housing Office and disciplinary action will be taken.
- Tampering with or modifying electrical, plumbing, cable television, telephone systems in rooms or public areas is prohibited.
- Misuse of fire extinguishers or other emergency equipment is prohibited and subject to fines and damage charges.
- Drilling, nailing or painting of walls is prohibited.
- Permanent installation of carpets or flooring is also prohibited.
- The possession or use of fireworks, ammunition, hazardous or explosive material, firearms, pellet and BB guns, illegal knives, bladed or other dangerous weapons on-campus is prohibited.
- Objects or substance of any kind may not be dropped or projected in a manner that may harass or endanger any person or risk damage to any property. Students must occupy the room to which they are assigned.
- Any changes in room assignment must have prior approval of the OSA Housing Office.
- The responsibility for the assignment of rooms is at the discretion of OSA Housing Office.
- Upon confirmation that the student is not occupying his or her room, the space of that student will be reassigned.
- Accommodating overnight guests and visitors is not allowed. This will lead to reporting to the OSA Housing Office and disciplinary action.