All students must check out of their rooms at end of the academic year.
The last date to check out is indicated in the important dates.
You must complete the check out process (explained below) to properly vacate your room
All keys must be returned to avoid any penalties
You may complete a room check up to three days before checkout.
How to Check-out
- Check out with a room inspection by the Housing Officer.
- Make an appointment for room inspection, with the Housing Officer up to three days before departure.
- The Housing Officer will check the room as per the check out form and note down any deficiency/discrepancy/damages.
- Fines will be charged as per the Damage Rate List.
- All keys must be returned to the Housing Office in order to avoid fines and receive clearance.
- The student will have to vacate the room within three days after check-out.
- The Check-out Form is available at the Housing Office
- The completed Check-out form is to be placed in the drop box.
- All room keys must be placed in an envelope, marked and put in the drop box.
- In the event that a student leaves without completing the check out, the process is completed by the Housing Officer after a room check has been conducted by two officers.